Optimum Mokoko Bloom A+B 20L
MO’KOKO 2-part Bloom formula is designed to meet the nutritional needs of flowering and fruit bearing plants growing in coco, such as Mo’Koko Premium Select Coco Substrate Use as the flowering phase begins through to plant maturity and harvest. Ideal as a follow up to MO’KOKO 2-part Grow formula.
• Formulated with laboratory grade micro and macronutrients.
• Targets the demands specific to coco substrates.
• Stimulates vigorous structural development and vegetative growth yielding lush, green foliage.
• Promotes healthy roots and dense vegetation.
• Stimulates abundant flower and fruit development heightening flavour, aroma and essential oils.
• Ideal for all varieties of gardening systems, coir substrates and coco based soils.
MO’KOKO 2 part liquid coco nutrients are the solution for coco-based media. Engineered specifically for plants grown in coco substrates makes them a natural for providing a balanced and precise source of nutrients. pH buffers provide stability minimizing the need for adjustments. Formulated with laboratory grade micro and macronutrients, chelated minerals and osmotic water for guaranteed excellence and consistent results.
Sold as a pair for one low price MO’KOKO A&B liquid coco nutrients offers plants complete nutrition by means of cost effective solutions.
For optimal flower and fruit production using Mo’Koko Bloom A&B:
1) Add 25ml of part B to 10 litres of water.
2) Add 25ml part A to the solution.
3) Adjust pH to 5.8.
Foliar Feed Spray: Follow blending directions above using 10ml part B and 10ml part A per 10 litres of water.
Mo'Koko BLOOM A 6-0-3
(to be used with Mo'Koko Bloom B 1-3-7
Total Nitrogen (N) 6.0%
0.82% Ammoniacal nitrogen
5.18% Nitrate nitrogen
Soluble Potash (K2O) 3.0%
Derived from calcium nitrate, potassium nitrate, ammonium nitrate, magnesium nitrate
Mo'Koko BLOOM B 1-3-7
(to be used with Mo'Koko Bloom A 6-0-3
Total Nitrogen (N) 1.0%
1.0% Nitrate nitrogen
Available Phosphate (P2O5) 3.0%
Soluble Potash (K2O) 7.0%
Derived from mono potassium phosphate, potassium nitrate, potassium sulfate, magnesium nitrate.