Growonix Gx400 Kdf Reverse Osmosis System
The GrowoniX GX400 is designed to flow 17 gallons per hour of pure RO water, with an astounding 2:1 ratio. High flow rates and water savings have never before been seen in a package so affordable and durable. Utilizing the most efficient membrane technology in the world, built with dual O-ring fittings, wrapped in our patented GX Series bracketing system, and equipped with a stainless steel liquid filled pressure gauge, the GX400 is a staple in every garden.
A manual flush valve allows you to clean the membrane, purging out pollutants that could otherwise add buildup to the system. Flushing adds considerable life to the membrane as well.
For those who demand even more performance, the GX400 can be used with a booster pump, raising the system pressure to 80psi, increasing the gallon per day output.
The strategy behind the GX Series is simply to make the highest quality, most efficient water filter, tuned specifically to meet the rigors of the industry. Each filter system is designed, hand built, and tested right here in the United States, using American made, top-of-the-line fittings and tubing. All components are housed in steel powder-coated brackets fabricated in sunny Los Angeles, California. The crown jewel of the GX Line is the Dow Membrane element, delivering a consistant rejection of 98.5% at a 1:1 ratio. No matter how big or small your water production needs are, the GX Line has a solution for you.
- Dual High Flow Cold Water membrane elements.
- 2:1 system ratio - The most efficient in the industry!
- Electrogalvanized powder coated steel brackets.
- Membrane flush kit.
- 2.5" stainless steel liquid filled gauges.
- One Eco Green Coconut Carbon filter rated for 16,000 gallons for chlorine reduction.
- High Flow pleated sediment filter, completely wash-able and reusable.
- Auto Shutoff Valve: for positive automatic shutoff when using a float valve.
- No additional pre-filters needed!
- Carbon capacity—8,000 total gallons of chlorine or chloramine removal, or 3,000 gallons of RO water at a 2:1 ratio
*Chloramine removal requires a KDF85 carbon fiber.