Growonix Gx200 Kdf Reverse Omosis System
The GX200-HF with a single GrowoniX High Flow membrane out-performs all other systems in the same class that utilize two membranes. When we developed the GX200-HF, we decided to pack all the high-end features into a tight efficient RO unit. We engineered a 50% increase in water production over traditional RO systems, lowered the waste ratio to 2:1, and still offered it to you for the same price point of an entry level RO filter. We topped it all off with a stainless steel liquid-filled pressure gauge, never before seen in a filter this size, and integrated it into our patented GX Series bracketing system.
A manual flush valve allows you to clean the membrane, purging out pollutants that could otherwise add buildup to the system.
- High Flow Cold Water membrane element
- 2:1 system ratio - The most efficient in the industry!
- Electrogalvanized powder coated steel brackets
- Membrane flush kit
- 2.5" stainless steel liquid filled gauges
- One Eco Green Coconut Carbon filter rated for 16,000 gallons for chlorine reduction. Chloramine removal requires KDF85/CAT carbon filter
- High Flow pleated sediment filter, completely wash-able and reusable
- Auto Shutoff Valve: for positive automatic shutoff when using a float valve
- No additional pre-filters needed!
- Carbon capacity—8,000 total gallons of chlorine or chloramine removal, or 3,000 gallons of RO water at a 2:1 ratio.
*Chloramine removal requires a KDF85 carbon fiber.