Growonix Ex400 Gpd High Flow Reverse Osmosis System
Designed to flow 17 gallons per hour of pure RO water, with an astounding 2:1 ratio-High flow rates and water savings never before seen in a package so affordable and durable. Utilizing the most efficient membrane technology in the world and equipped with a steel pressure gauge. A manual flush valve allows you to clean the membrane, purging out pollutants that could otherwise add buildup to the system. Flushing adds considerable life to the membrane as well.
Perhaps the coolest feature of the EX400 is that when used with a BP-1530 booster pump, to get the input feed water pressure to 80psi, the filter can produce up 450 gallons per day. No little RO on the planet can match this.
- High Flow Cold Water membrane
- 2:1 system ratio - The most efficient in the industry
- Electrogalvanized powder coated steel brackets
- Membrane flush kit
- 2.5" stainless steel liquid filled gauges
- One Eco Green Coconut Carbon filter rated for 8,000 gallons chlorine/chloramine reduction
- High Flow pleated sediment filter, completely washable and reusable
- Auto Shutoff Valve: for positive automatic shutoff when using a float valve
- No additional pre-filters needed
- Carbon capacity—8,000 total gallons of chlorine or chloramine removal, or 3,000 gallons of RO water at a 2:1 ratio
*Chloramine removal requires a KDF85 carbon fiber.