BIOCANNA Nutrients Organic Kit + Bio Terra Plus
Discover our BIOCANNA Nutrient and Soil Kit
BIOCANNA Bio Boost
- BIOCANNA Bio Boost 1L is not a nutrient but a natural fermented plant extract with bloom stimulating characteristics that are also responsible for a fuller flavour.
- Suitable for all cultivation systems and can be applied in combination with BIOCANNA fertilizers and additives.
- BioBOOST was developed by CANNA Research from plant extracts from tropical rainforests and is a true boost for plants.
- The bioactive substances result in an extra metabolism that is exactly what the plant needs during the blooming period.
- The plants produce more fructose, become healthier and stronger and are less vulnerable to diseases and plagues.
- The result is a higher yield with a strong, exuberant and vital fructification. The number of bio-active substances in BioBOOST is enormous.
BIOCANNA Bio Rhizotonic 1L
- BIOCANNA Bio Rhizotonic 1L is a 100% organically certified root stimulator (OMRI). BioRHIZOTONIC contains a range of vitamins, including vitamins B1 and B2.
- It stimulates the development of root (hairs), root tips and increases the plant's resistance. A powerful root system ensures that the plant can absorb more nutrients and grows faster.
- BioRHIZOTONIC has a noticeably vitalizing effect on plants.
- Thanks to BioRHIZOTONIC plants extend their roots throughout the subsoil more quickly.
- This is why BioRHIZOTONIC is, among other things, an ideal remedy for stressed plants such as cuttings during re-potting.
- BioRHIZOTONIC also restores and strengthens plants that are unhealthy or look poorly
BIOCANNA Bio Vega 1L
- BIOCANNA Bio Vega 1L has been specially developed for the plants' growth phase. Bio Vega is rich in highly absorbable betaine nitrogen that is released according to the plant's needs.
- The bioactive substances in Bio Vega stimulate the root development and the formation of strong growth shoots. This allows plants to optimally start their blooming period.
BIOCANNA Bio Flores 1L
- Due to the fact that Bio Flores is made of plant material it provides many of the necessary minerals in the correct proportions.
- In addition to these minerals, the fermentated plantmaterial also contains substances such as Betaine and a lot of aminoacids, which provide the plant with extra blooming power.
BIOCANNA Bio Terra Plus
BIOCANNA Bio Terra Plus is a 100 % plant based natural blend specifically developed for use in organic farming. It is certified by Control Union Certifications for use in organic growing.
It is a reduced peat potting mix, composed of the best white peat, coco coir, and organic components without any materials derived from animals. Coco coir offers a solution as a sustainable alternative for peat. Combining the exceptional physical properties of high quality white peat, with our highest grade of coco coir proves to be a solution that not only provides an ideal substrate for your plants, but also leaves much less of an impact on our planet than a pure peat based mix would.
BIOCANNA Bio Terra Plus only contains components from natural plant origins, which are released according to the needs of the plant in conjunction with a healthy Rhizosphere activity. Thus, the plant always begins it's life with the optimal amount of nutrition. Through this simple but effective system, the less experienced grower can also achieve great results using BIOCANNA Bio Terra Plus.
BIOCANNA Bio Terra Plus is initially developed to support organic cultivation methods and is ideal to be used alongside other BIOCANNA products, such as BIOCANNA Bio Vega and BIOCANNA Bio Flores.
High Quality Resources
The peat that is used is the best quality that can be used and can only be found in a few places around the world. The longer fibre structures of the peat in BIOCANNA Bio Terra Plus are much lighter which is an absolute advantage for the plant.
We have deliberately chosen not to add bark fines in to the new Bio Terra Plus. It has been found to be one of the ingredients that acted as an attractant for sciarid flies (fungus gnats). Sciarid flies can inhibit the growth process of the root.
The CANNA Coco fiber, unsteamed and treated, used in the mix increases the water holding capacity of the medium while providing the correct balance in porosity for optimal air movement and drainage. Bio Terra Plus, in conjunction with the CANNA/ BIOCANNA nutrient line, provides a more balanced approach to Nitrogen for optimal plant growth. Additionally, the lime charge is designed for a longer use period which prvides a more consistent root environment.