Acadie Hydrolyzed Fish
The benefits of hydrolyzed fish
Helps to quickly correct nutrient deficiencies. Ideal for transplanting to improve soil fertility and nutrient absorption. Perfect for seeds and recent transplants.
Using a cold hydrolysis process, this solution preserves the maximum amount of amino acids, providing all the necessary nutrients. It can:
- correct soil deficiencies rapidly;
- encourage the growth of beneficial bacteria in the ecosystem;
- stimulate and optimize root growth and flowering;
- bring rich nutrients to the soil;
- increase the Brix rate (amount of sugar) in fruits and vegetables.
Approved for organic agriculture
This fertilizer is approved for use in organic production by: Ecocert - OCQV
- Hydrolyzed fish
Minimum guaranteed analysis
Flowers, vegetable gardens and lawns
Dissolve 10 ml (2 tsp) in 1 litre of water (4 cups). Mix well and apply to the soil around the plants or as a foliar spray (fine mist).
Apply every 2 to 4 weeks. Additional foliar spray possible.
- Shake well before using.
- Prepare for one application only.
- Discard unused diluted fertilizer.
- Do not apply in full sun.
- Do not swallow.
- Keep in a cool place away from sunlight.
- May stain.
This product should be used as part of a complete fertilization program such as Acti-Sol hen manure.